TOP 5 REASONS TO EAT KALE
1. Kale is an excellent source of beta carotene & high in Vitamins K, C & A, which help to prevent inflammation, joint pain & kidney stones.
2. Kale is extremely alkaline, rich in chlorophyll, super energizing & great for your skin!!
3. Kale’s high, sulfur-rich phytonutrients help to support the body’s natural elimination & detoxification process.
4. Raw Kale is rich in Enzymes & soluble fiber. It aids the body in digestion & lowers cholesterol.
5. Kale is a perfect source of iron & rich in the eye-health promoting lutein.
1-1 1/2 almond, rice or hemp milk (or filtered water, coconut water)
2 pitted dates
1 frozen banana
1 cup kale (remove spine &save for juicing)
1 cup spinach leaves
1/2 cup fresh or frozen berries
1 cup filtered water, coconut water or almond, rice or hemp milk (for a creamier consistency)
1 cup frozen blueberries
2 tbsp. coconut
1 tbsp. almond (or other) nut butter
1-2 tbsps. flax or coconut oil
1 cup kale (remove spine-save for juicing) or spinach leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Sip & be happy!