MIXED BABY KALE SALAD WITH CREAMY TURMERIC DRESSING
Kale is an excellent source of beta-carotene & high in Vitamins K, C & A, which help to prevent inflammation, joint pain & kidney stones. It’s also extremely alkaline & rich in chlorophyll (great for the skin!!) High sulfur-containing phytonutrients help to support the body’s natural elimination & detoxification process. This baby Kale & mixed greens salad is high in enzymes & aids in digestion plus, it’s a great source of soluble fiber & iron. The creamy turmeric doubles as an anti-inflammatory plus it's loaded with healthy fat, protein & iron. Enjoy!
· 1-2 cups of Baby Kale
· Other mixed greens like arugula, spinach, romaine, or butter lettuce
· ½ cup Micro greens
· 2 tablespoons of fresh basil & cilantro
· 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
· 1-2 tablespoons walnuts or pine nuts
· Various seasonal veggies like radish or cucumber
· Gomasio *optional
· Sprouts *optional
· ¼- 1/2 cup of tahini
· 3 tbsp. lemon juice
· 2 tbsp. olive oil
· ½ tsp. ground turmeric
· ½ tsp. Himalayan sea salt
· 1 tbsp. organic maple syrup or raw honey
1. Toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
2. Combine dressing ingredients In a high speed blender
3. Top salad, serve & enjoy!